The Bethel Community Gazette
The Bethel Community Gazette
Friday, September 20, 2019 • HomeArts DiningNews AdvertiseSubscribe

Greenwood Ave. Fire
On Thursday, April 4th. Stony Hill Engine 3 assisted Bethel Fire and EMS at a chimney fire on Greenwood Avenue.

Upon arrival, flames were shooting from the chimney opening. Crews quickly knocked down the bulk of the flames but remained on scene for an extensive time as the chimney was severely clogged with creosote.

The Bethel Fire Departments remind our readers that chimneys should be cleaned and inspected professionally at least once a year to prevent these types of fires.


Weather






A proud member of the Bethel Chamber of Commerce

Click here to learn how you can grow your business, too.
Published by Publishing Partners Group, LLC
A Member of The Bethel Chamber of Commerce, The National Newspaper Association and the Society of Professional Journalists